After 50+ years of choosing stock on behalf of our customers, we’ve refined our choices to the very best quality, craftsmanship and styles that we can find. We believe we’ve one of the best selections in the North Island.
We buy and sell furniture to and from a wide range of people and places – that what gives every item its unique history and story.
Typical items include desks, hall tables, display cabinets, chest of drawers, standard and table lamps, grandfather, grandmother wall and table clocks, dining suites, sets of chairs, lounge chairs, sideboards, camphor boxes, lounge, bedroom and dining furniture, including lamps, decorative items, china, clocks, mirrors, pictures and silver for the home.
Purchasing, Deliveries & Other Services
* To buy, come in and visit us in the shop. Please note we accept cash, credit card or cheque with ID. We do not offer Eftpos (but there is an ATM across the road)
* If you have something you’d like to sell, either bring it in to the shop, or phone us and have a chat. We can usually tell you over the phone whether or not it’s something we would be interested in buying.
* Occasionally we may take a trade-in if you have a piece that we would like and you’d like to purchase from the store. Come in and discuss with us.
* We can deliver your purchases around the Waikato – just ask about our delivery service.
* We also do valuations. Read more about that under our Valuations page.